Follow the below steps to start using the Stakeholder Management Plan Template
This template has Four Slides
- Project Overview
- Key Stakeholders
- Stakeholder Impact Assessment
- Stakeholder Engagement Matrix
- Communication Plan
- Specify the Information about the project i.e. Project Name, Project Description, Project Manager, Project Team, Project Budget, Project Benefits, and Project Key dates in respective rows.
- Enter the details of stakeholders i.e., Stakeholder Name, Position/role of the stakeholder, and their interest in the project.
Stakeholder Impact Assessment
- Specify the stakeholder name.
- Mention their level of impact on Operational Risk, Process, Resource, Benefits, and interest level in the project
- Rate the stakeholders’ level of risk in the project.
Stakeholder Engagement Matrix
- Enter the Name of the stakeholder in the respective column.
- Mention the level of Risk, influence, and interest in the project.
- Specify the status of the project phases from the stakeholder.
- Mention level of the engagement level of the stakeholder.
- Enter the stakeholder name and specify their status on the Project status Report, Control Group meeting, weekly 1 on 1, Organizational updates, Major Delays updates in the project and New changes request for the project.