How to use the Stakeholder Register Template
Follow the below steps to start using Stakeholder Register Template
Stakeholder Register template helps to capture the details on the interest and expectations of the stakeholders.
This template has following section
- Specify the Project Name, Project Manager, Project Phase and Date.
- Name: Enter the name of each Stakeholder of the project
- Designation: specify the position/Tittle of the stakeholder (e.g. director, Head of Technology).
- Department: Note the department of the stakeholder
- Role: Define the role of the stakeholder play in project (e.g. Sponsor, Project Lead, Tester).
- Contact: Note the Phone and email address of each stakeholder.
- Category: specify the category of the stakeholder (Internal or External to the organization)
- Interest: Denotes the Interest of every stakeholder involved in the project. Every stakeholder has a different level of interest (High/Medium/Low) in a project.
- Influence/Power: define the level of influence of a stakeholder on the project. Every stakeholder has a different level of interest (High/Medium/Low) in a project.
- Expectation: Mention the expectation a stakeholder has from project.
- Communication Requirement: Mention the mode of communication a stakeholder expects.
- Frequency: mention in the field the frequency at which the stakeholder expects to receive the communication
- Comments: Write a note of any additional comments/notes regarding the stakeholder.