How to use the Status Update Request Email Template
Follow the below steps to start using the Status Update Request Email Template
Sent out the periodic email with this template as an attachment to team members to fill in the status of the project
This template has four sections
- Project Details
- Major Milestones
- Risks and Issues from the last Report
- Required Support
- Project Details: Mention name of the project, status update date, name of Project Manager, Project client No. Project Start and End date in the respective row.
- Major Milestones: Specify the Name of milestone with Due date and Brief the status of the milestones.
- Risks and Issues from the last Report: In detail, mention Existing risks and issues in the project and specify the status of the last report and mitigations.
- Required Support: Enter the required support from the internal and external teams.