Follow the below steps to start using the Task List Templates.
Task List Template has the Two tabs Tasks and Employee.
- Enter the Task Description and assign the Team Name who needs to perform the task in the respective column.
- Update the Status of the Task, select the list from the drop down list in the field.
- Enter the Start Date and End Date, Delay (days) is auto calculated depending upon the Start and End date.
- Today's date column is auto Populated as per the date in your Location.
- Enter the comments if required.
- Enter the Employee’s details i.e.: Name, Email id, Phone No., Role, Project, Division in respective columns.
- Update the Task description, Date of Completion of the task, and Priority of task in respective columns.
- Select the status of the task from the drop-down list in the field and update the comments if required.