Follow the below steps start using the Team Resource Plan Excel Template:
Team Resource Plan Excel Template provides the clear view of team members allocation to multiple projects.
The template has two section tab Plan and Projects
- Enter the Resource name in the Resource column
- Enter the project ID in the ID column (as per the Projects no. in the project tab)
- Do not Enter the Project name in the Project column as it is auto Populated when you enter the Project ID.
- An “X” denotes an allocation. Depending on the project selected the color of the cell will be highlighted as per the color in project tab.
- An “L” denotes a Leave and will be highlighted in red.
- Enter the Project name in the Name column.
- Assign the no. to each project, this no. is used as project id in the plan section.