A backup and recovery policy template is a document that outlines the steps that need to be taken in order to protect your data in the event of a disaster. This can include anything from a natural disaster like a hurricane or tornado, to a man-made disaster like a data breach. Having a solid backup and recovery plan is essential for any business, large or small.
Almost every business will suffer a data loss at some point. Whether it is through human error, natural disaster or malware, losing your data can be costly and damaging to your company. That's why having a solid backup and recovery plan in place is so important. A Backup and Recovery Policy Template can help you protect your data and minimize the damage caused by a data loss event.
There are many benefits of using a Backup and Recovery Policy Template. Some of these benefits include reducing the risk of data loss, improving business continuity, and helping to ensure regulatory compliance.
Format: MS Word
- Our template is easy to use and can be customized to fit your specific needs.
- We also offer free support and updates to ensure that you get the most out of our product.
- Data backup schedule.
- Data restoration plan.
- Testing and validation procedures.
- Personnel training requirements.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.