IT Project Plan MS Project
A software development project plan and its tasks will vary depending on the type of implementation but this template can be used as a starting point for planning.
The template have following development phases –
- Business Case-The Business Case phase is to set up the governance required before the software project plan.
- Analysis-The analysis phase is the phase where requirement analysis is done.
- Design-The design phase in a software project plan is primarily run by the architects.
- Build-The build phase of the software development project is the phase in which the developers will plan to build the software.
- Quality Assurance Library- It is the test plan and set of test cases which can be used to test the system.
- Quality Assurance Test- In the quality assurance test phase the newly built or changed software is tested to make sure it is doing what it supposed to do.
- User Acceptance Testing- also known as UAT is the process of business users testing to make sure the system changes are inline with the business processes.
- Implementation Planning- Implementation planning is a key step in any software development project plan.
- Pre-Production Testing- Pre-Production is a dress rehearsal of the tasks to be done in the production implementation.
- Production Implementation- The day when the changes will be applied to production.
- Post Go Live Support