Options Analysis is one of the most important techniques to select the option that meets a project’s needs and which, at the same time, is worth the investment from a financial and technical viewpoint.
Format - Word File
How to prepare Options Analysis template
Options analysis example has the following sections :
- Problem Statement: a recap of why the options analysis is needed in the first place; after all, we have a problem that needs solving!
- Constraints: if there are any known constraints at this stage that impact the selection of the solution should be covered here. for example constraints like budget and timescale of the project.
- Options and their Analysis: int his section options are identified and listed.
- Recommended Option: This section recommend the best option when compared with other options, may also consists of justification for the recommended option with known constraints.
Tips and tricks on how to prepare option analysis template
Perform a comparative study
Don’t go straight to your own opinion.By performing a comparative study you may discover the new options that you have not thought of before and it may also turn out to be winning option when all constraints are analysed.
Brainstorming and options workshop
Consider maintenance costs
Don't just focus on implementation costs, also consider the costs involved in running the solution after implementation. Try to write in details all the costs involved.
Quantitatively assess options
Use Cost-Benefit Analysis, Net Present Value and other financial measures and ratios.
Structured and Organized Data
Use a table for having a well structured way. Try to give a tabular view to information. Options and parameters can be put across as a columns and rows.
The Options Analysis is a preliminary important document used for decisions; it uses rough-order-of-magnitude estimates and it is not the complete analysis of the final solution!
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.