You have no items in your shopping cart.
Project Management Office (PMO) brings great value to the organization. First stages of the PMO setup are so important. we have developed a PMO Starter Kit to help you setting up your PMO in the right direction and equipping you with a fighting chance.
PMO Starter Kit includes templates for:
1. PMO Charter: the key document that clarifies the PMO objectives and scope and formalizes the existence of the PMO in the organization
2. PMO Business Case: all you need to justify the need for a PMO before the business, with a view on anticipated costs and benefits resulting from the PMO implementation
3. PMO Service Catalogue: document the menu of services that the PMO will be able to offer to the project management community
4. PMO Roadmap: to be successful, your PMO needs to understand where it is and where it wants to be, that is, its roadmap
5. PMO Roles and Responsibilities: as important as the PMO’s functions are the competencies of the PMO’s team
6. PMO Stakeholder Plan: remember that your PMO was created to serve someone – identify who these individuals are and how you are going to manage their expectations
7. PMO Action Plan: this useful checklist will ensure that nothing will fall through the bricks and that all key aspects are being covered in the PMO’s implementation
8. PMO Comms Plan: most PMOs fail not because they are not delivering value but because they are not communicating it well enough, so we have prepared a plan to address this frequent problem too
9. PMO KPI Dashboard: measuring the performance of the PMO is as important as measuring the performance of the portfolio of projects and this tool will assist you to do just that
10. PMO Kick-off: congratulations, initiation and planning activities are completed, and you are ready to kick-off the PMO. Let’s do this!
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be one time.
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
Yes, the templates are built MS Office so will work on Excel.