A project change log template is a document used to track and manage changes made to a project. This document can be helpful in ensuring that all changes are accounted for, and that everyone involved in the project has access to the most up-to-date information.
A Project Change Log Template is a document that is used to track and manage changes during the course of a project. This document can be used to track changes to the scope of the project, schedule, budget, or resources. It can also be used to track the implementation of changes, and the impact that those changes have on the project. Having a centralized location for all information related to changes will help ensure that everyone involved in the project is up-to-date on what has changed, and how those changes may impact them.
Format: MS Excel
- Project change log template is that it is easy to use.
- This template should be simple and straightforward, with minimal instructions needed.
- This template tracks the changes that are important to you.
- The project change log is easy to use.
- The project change log includes a description of the change.
- The project change log includes the date and time of the change.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.