Project closure is a critical phase in project management that ensures all project activities are successfully completed, objectives are met, and resources are properly released. It is essential to follow a systematic approach to ensure a smooth project closure and to capture lessons learned for future projects. To help you in this process, we have created a comprehensive Project Closure Checklist Template that covers all the key activities and deliverables needed for a successful project closure. This checklist will serve as a valuable tool for project managers and team members to ensure nothing is overlooked and to ensure a successful project closure.
Format : MS Excel
Why Project Closure checklist is Important in organization ?
- A project closure checklist template is a valuable tool for ensuring that all necessary tasks and documentation are completed before officially closing a project. It provides a systematic approach to wrapping up a project, ensuring that nothing is overlooked or forgotten
- A project closure checklist template is an essential tool for any project manager or team. It helps ensure that all necessary tasks and activities are completed before officially closing a project. This checklist serves as a guide to ensure that no important steps or details are overlooked during the closure process.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.