A QA (Quality Assurance) report summarizes any and all tests which are performed by the QA team.
The quality assurance reports template includes following columns
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Tested Component
- Testing Criteria - In this template the criteria are – Scope, Response, Time, Testing Script and Bugs
- Open Defects
- The Responsible party
How to use the QA Status Report Template Excel
Follow the below steps to start using the QA status Report Template
This template has the following sections.
- WBS: This column is with the usual parent-child numbering and follows the same structure of the Work Breakdown.
- Tested Component: List the details in which part of the system was tested.
- Testing Criteria: Each report has different criteria according to the system standards, specifications. In this template, criteria are Scope, Response time, Testing script, and bugs.
- Open defects: Explains why the component failed and the way the developer who wrote the code knows what they need to fix. If all the criteria are passed, then this field can stay empty.
- Environment: Specify where the testing occurred.
- Responsible: Mention the name of the responsible persons according to the environment mentioned.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.