ISO 9001 is a quality management system that helps organizations meet the highest standards possible. This template can be used to create your own organization's Quality Policy.
A quality policy template is important for businesses seeking ISO 9001 certification. This document outlines the organization's commitment to quality and lays out the standards that will be upheld throughout the entire process.
Format: MS Word
Quality Policy Template-ISO 9001: How to Create a Quality Policy
- A quality policy is a document that formally states the organization's commitment to quality. It defines the standards that the organization will adhere to and outlines the procedures that will be followed to ensure that quality is maintained.
- we will discuss how to create a quality policy for your business using ISO 9001:2015 as a guide. We will provide a template that you can use as a starting point, and outline the steps that you need to take in order to create a policy that meets your specific needs
- ISO 9001 is a standard that many organizations use to ensure that they are providing quality products and services.
- This can be a complex process, and it can be difficult to know where to start. That's why we have created this guide to help you create a quality policy template for ISO 9001. In this, we will discuss the components of a quality policy, and we will provide you with a template that you can use to create your own policy.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.