Risk Register Excel Template
Risk Register - A risk register is a document which is used to capture project risks. Download excel template and free service with 24*7 support.
A risk register is a document which is used to capture project risks. It can contain the following -
- Risk Serial Number - sequence number for risks for the current project.
- Risk Title - title for the risk. This needs to be short and crisp.
- Risk Description / Impact - detailed description of the risk.
- Identified Date - Date on which it was identified.
- Risk Category - Project or Organisational.
- Risk Sub-Category (Optional) - Budget, resourcing, schedule,quality etc.
- Status - Open, Closed.
- Owner - name of the person or team which is responsible for mitigation.
- Risk Rating - Critical, high, medium and low.
- Possible Mitigation - Steps which can be taken to mitigate the risk.
- Date Closed - the date on which the risk was closed.
- Comments(optional) - a free text field.