When you have a small team and want to manage a few tasks all of the need is a simple tracking mechanism for team tasks. This excel tracking template is simple and easy to use. It allows tracking multiple people and highlights SLA breaches.
SLA tracking excel tracker -
- The tracker captures task ID, description, received date, and SLA counter.
- Support SLA tracking in terms of days.
- The tacker is available for 6 and 3 team formats.
- SLA, which is configurable can be set to be red, green, or amber.
- If any task is under SLA, then the counter will be GREEN.
- If any task is right on SLA, then it is AMBER.
- If any task is breached SLA, then it is marked RED.
- To use the tracker, enter the task id, description, and received date.
Follow the below steps to start using the Simple Task Tracker with SLA Tracking
Simple Task Tracker with SLA tracking template helps you to track the multiple people and highlight the breaches.
This template has 2tab -Task tracker-6 team and Task Tracker-3 team
- Capture the task Id in the # section.
- Specify the task description in the Description column.
- Mention the received date in the Received column.
- SLA counter is auto calculated in the counter section.
- Support the SLA tracking in terms of days.
- SLA is configurable can be set to be red, green, or amber.
- Green-If any task is under SLA.
- Amber-If any task is right on SLA.
- RED-If ant task is breached.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.