A SWOT Analysis is a widely accepted tool used for strategic planning. Being a simple 2x2 grid, a SWOT Analysis is clear to understand and very easy to complete.
SWOT stands for Strengths Weakness Opportunities Threats.
How to Conduct a SWOT Analysis-
- Define the objective: decide on a key project, review or existing strategy, or planning to launch a new service?
- Complete each section: Simply add bullet points to each of the 4 areas or make it a large collaborative and creative effort and use post-it notes to complete the sections.
- Refine the sections: Try to be as specific as possible, using qualitative and quantitative information. Are you covering all points?
- Draw conclusions: Review the finished SWOT Analysis and check how balances each section is. If the positives outweigh the negatives, you have a winning idea!
- Identify and action your strategies: Match your strengths with opportunities to make them happen and convert your weaknesses into strengths in order to reduce the impact of potentially harmful factors.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.